Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Horrible picture

 Thanks heather for the horrible picture.  I guess if anything it shows how red I was before, now the skin just looks more tan in most areas.  I look much better in person trust me, and yes thank god i look the same.  My hands still look like they are badly sunburned but they are getting better and my strength is getting stronger im squeezing up to 60 pounds now from 15 pounds a few weeks ago.  I was telling heather today its amazing i couldnt even walk three weeks ago. 
 
I had therapy today and they bent the shit out of my fingers and strecthed the skin real good, its a good pain though.  They massage my hands and neck real good so im noc complaining.  the head doctor said today that it may take a year for my leg to get the feeling back in it though, i didint like the sound of that.  It doesnt bother me that its numb its just weird.
 
I have mental health appointment tomorrow and im going to ask if I can start weaning myself off of the effexor, its the last medication Im taking, beside the ambien which i took last night because of a nightmare but thats the first time in three days.  Ive been off the ATIVAN for about a week now and that was a hard one to drop, Ive never had to use the replacement for the ativan, because i didnt use it all.  The effexor is an anti anxiety medication also and i just hate being on medication so we will see what the doctor says.
 
My friends Rich and Mike from Montan get here in about an hour and Ed from San fran gets here tomorrow so i should have a whirlwind weekend, i just hope I can keep up.  My brother gets here tonight also and Heather leaves tommorow.  I really cant put into words how greta my family and friends are, thye have really rallied around me in a time of need.  I couldnt ask for better. 
 
Well ill write more tomorrow.
 
LOVE
 
PJ

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

3 comments:

The Boni Family said...

Howdy Pie Eye!!!

So glad you are feeling better and hopefully the leg will come along quicker. You have come such a long way. I can not wait to see you when you visit!!!!

Love You,

Jason, Kelli, Gabe, Ethan, and Dani

Unknown said...

You are looking fantastic! You are awesome! I hope you got the card I sent.
Natasha

Anonymous said...

hey its lindsey. im so glad you are feeling beter. im sorry i havent wrote sooner but ive been following whats been going on. lots of love
lindsey jimmy and xander