Tuesday, January 16, 2007

He's BAAAAACK


Well, I am getting ready to go back home, and I can't wait to get into the HEAT! I looked forward to the time of the day to leave PJ's house and go to his therapy, not only because I get to see how much he has improved, but also because I can CRANK the heat up to warm myself. I got a good head cold while I was out here because there is no warmth in this house.

PJ is doing awesome. He is back to his normal self. Always cracking jokes, smiling, and messing with people. He has come such a long way. Last time I was out here he didn't know where he was. You can tell that all of the goofy drugs are out of his system. He is more patient, he's not repeating himself, he can sit still, and he is not taking his sleeping pill. WOW!

His burns look outstanding. He has "scarring" which consists of discoloration where they were. They are like a red color. I have a picture that I will post of him in his hat that Robert and I bought him. (He kept saying that he was cold, so we had to get a hat a scarf for him... )
It's good to have him back. I am sure Chris and he will stir up San Diego when Chris get here. They will have fun.


Now it is time to concentrate on Erin's wedding. The festivities start this Saturday. I can't believe my little sister is getting married in a few weeks.

Anthony, Lauren, Erica, and Shelly, I will see you Thursday and I can't wait to see you. Love and miss you all!


Heather

2 comments:

Erin said...

That picture is priceless. Don't lose the hat PJ you will probably need it when you come to St. Louis. It is freezing here.

Erin

Anonymous said...

so nice to see your picture pj. I read your blog everyday. you take care have fun with chris. I'll see you when you come back here can't wait.

LOVE AUNT VICKI