Tuesday, January 2, 2007

THERAPY BEGINS

 Well, Happy New Year to everyone, hope you had a good celebration. I was lucky that just about all of my friends, TJ, MARIA, Arie, Steve, Jen, Romel, Larry, Lynette, Chad, Steve, robert and his family all came by through the night.  Tara was supreme hostess with her baked Ziti and vgeteable trays, she really made the party.
 
Today we start our physical and occupational therapies.  I have a nurse Russell who is the awesome Lady at Balboa appointment this morning at 9 and then an occupational terapy appointment at 1300.
 
Im bored more than anything.  I dont sit still very well and Im getting stir crazy.  I cant concentrate enough to read a book so we watch alot of TV visitors help to pass the time so please feel free to stop by.
 
LOVE
 
PJ

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year pj sounds iike you had a nice start for 2007. take care, and I'm going to try and come out to see you as soon as I can.

Love aunt vicki

Unknown said...

PJ,
Great to hear you are home and making progress. From your last post, I take it you can have visitors now. I would like to schedule a trip down to see you in the near future. I am switching jobs and may have a week of time to spare. Give me a call when you have a bored moment (406)581-5027.

Regards,
Rich

mosers said...

Hey pajamas! We(Jeff and I) think about you often. You gave us all quite the scare. Thankfully Romel and Jose have kept us in the loop the past couple of months, but now that you are up and about, you can do it yourself!!! :) We hope that things continue to go well and that you're recovery is even speedier. Just remember that youre fans in SC love ya! Continue to be strong...

Kisses ... Jeff and Vanessa

PS My momma wanted to stop by and chat as she is aware of what happened. (She forwarded us all the news coverage online.) Are you still at Paradise?!

The Boni Family said...

Just wanting to stop in and say Hi Mr. Pie Eye. I hope all is going well with therapy and your getting somewhat back into your routine.

Hugs
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hi, PJ
We are so excited that you are finally home. We think of you everyday and would like to see you when you are up for more visitors.
Kevin will be deploying in the next few weeks for 3 months. As you may know this is an unscheduled deployment. The USS Rondald Reagan is going to back up the other carrier.
If you would like some company please give us a call. 858-592-7822
Take care
Kevin & Diane