Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year For Sure


Well, I can't say enough about the week I had with my Dad out here, I know I could not have made it to where I am without him here this week, Erin came and how I love my sister, now my Mom has the charge and boy is she doing great. I had forgotten that she had worked in a nursing home when i was younger, changing my bandages and cleaning out the burns on my ear is nothing she is a champ. I have appointments on Tuesday with the burn nurse, and occupational therapy that afternoon, then Wednesday morning I get the burn nurse dr. Russell again who is awesome and get fitted for compression gloves, which I think they did at UCSD already, but I keep forgetting to ask Alfreda(case worker at balboa) about it.

Well on this New Years Eve, my thoughts are hold those important to you, do whats right for you and dont forget to tell them you Love them. I am lucky in that my real family is just as strong as my second family. Big Guy makes me smile and laugh like no one else( I am crying as I write this); Romel and Ryan you guys are like my other brothers, I love you guys, Lynette is amazing as is Larry. I just say instead of a crazy party hold those important to you close. make sure they know you love them because you never know. I wish everyone a safe 2007.

Love PJ



Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PJ:

Happy New Year, may this year bring you lots of joy and laughter this year. Glad to hear you are home.

Take Care

Gary and Donna Painchaud

Heather Holmes said...

PJ,

I hope that you know with everything that has happened, how much you are loved. I am ashamed for taking the little things for granted. I hope that after being through all of this, I won't take the small stupid things to heart, and I always appreciate all that I have. You are an amazing brother, uncle, son, friend. I am proud to share the same blood as you, and I am so happy I got to meet your other family. They are all amazing.

Be proud of who you are and all of your accomplishments. You are in so many ways my hero. I know that sounds corny, however it is true. You excell at EVERYTHING you do. You light up a room when you walk into it, you make a lasting impression on everyone you come in contact with, and you have made a wonderful life in San Diego.

Lauren and Erica love you so much. Anthony has a lot of respect for you, and I have to admit, you are definatly one of my favorites.

I love you and I miss you! I will see you on Thursday. Have a GREAT new year!
Heather

Grandma Dunn said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR PJ,Have happy new years eve, and a very, very happy new year. Love You, Grandma Dunn

The Boni Family said...

Love you Pie Eye!!!! Happy New Year and it was great to hear from you today. The boys are enjoying staying up late and I just wanted to check how you where doing. The reason you have great people around you is because you are soooo wonderful!!!!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Happy new year pj. I wish you the best year ever! I was so ready for this year to be over and I am sure you are ready for a great one too! You Take care of yourself.
Love ya
Stefanie

Anonymous said...

Hi, PJ
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
We are thinking of you and wish you a speedy recovery.
May the New Year bring you joy.
Take care
Kevin & Diane Spieldenner