Monday, January 8, 2007

sleeping better

 Hello all,
 
Just a quick little post to bring everyone up to date.  I am sleeping through the night and not having crazy dreams.  I am on ambien, but ive been on it for awhile and was having nightmares up until the last few nights.  I can say I feel much better now that Im better rested.  I didnt have any appointments today so Heather , Robert and I went to coscto and the exchange, so she could get some navy stuff.  I drove today for the first time, have to start again sometime.  It felt pretty good.
 
Tomorrow I have neurology appointment to figure out why my leg is numb and then Occupational therapy wednsday and friday.  All in all im doing much better every day, still stir crazy and i dont know what I would do if I was home alone.  Thank goodness for my family.
 
PJ

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

4 comments:

Erin said...

PJ
It is good to hear you are finally sleeping better. I am sure Heather is glad you aren't waking her up at 3:00 in the morning. Although I really can't complain because I got to watch almost an entire season of Lost, I need to borrow the second season so I can get more caught up. Can't wait to see you again. I will be sending pictures of Kendyl this week.

Love ya,
Erin

Aunt Joyce said...

HI PJ. I'M NOT SURE IF YOU GOT MY OTHER MESSAGE OR NOT. IF NOT, I LOVE YOU AND AM PRAYING FOR YOU. LOVE FOR NOW. AUNT JOYCE

lisa scott said...

Hi PJ,
Sounds like you are progessing at record speed. But I guess you still have battles ahead of you. I know you must be frustrated. :) But I think you are amazing! I'm sure there is anxiety, pain and God knows what else involved, but whatever it is, I'm also sure you will work through it. Anything difficult; there is always work, physical, emotional and mentally. Your body and mind are strong, now you just need patience. Sounds like you are in pretty good spirits and I know you are surrounded by loved ones. We are grateful for your progress. You'll be good as new before you know it. Take care & maybe relax a little? You are REMARKABLE. Keep up the good work. All our love, Lisa and Craig

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pj
That is great you are finally sleeping better.
We hope to spend sometime with you this weekend.
Kev & Di