Friday, December 22, 2006

Update from Mom (otherwise known as Jackie)

Jackie just emailed me this update....

"I just got off the phone with the doctor and PJ was walking by himself using a walker. He said so far he has taken 15 steps and he is also marching. He ate a couple bites of cake yesterday and they were going to try different food today. He says he is doing great and he will probably being going to the rehab center in a few days. The trach will be coming out very soon because he is breathing on his own. Pj was walking by when I was on the phone with the doctor, I told him to tell him I said Hi and he responded "Merry Christmas". It is another good day for PJ."

I realize we may not be sure on the timeline for him moving to the rehab center, but the news about P.J. moving up to a walker is outstanding. Great job PJ!!!!

No comments: