Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quick update

I didn't go back up to the hospital tonight. I called up there tonight and the nurse said that he was really tired and was still resting pretty well. So I decided to let him sleep. They told me that they would call me if anything changes as far as him doing well.

He sat up in his bed again today and dangled his feet over the edge. Although this may seem mindless to all of us, this is a huge step for him and really wears him out.

Kelly(his nurse today) told me that tomorrow they are thinking of taking him off the vent for an unspecified amount of time. Today they had planned on leaving him off for only four hours, tomorrow, it could be for much longer. We will see how it all goes. He has come such a long way in the past couple of days, it's no wonder why he is sleeping so well.

So, I will post again tomorrow morning. Hope you all have a great night... let's see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully great new things will come.

Heather

No comments: