Tuesday, December 26, 2006

PJ REPORTS

So last night i had a a battle with the medicine and lost, about 1930 I was hit with withdrawals so  badly, i never guessed withdrawals, was like yir mind going at 400 mph and not knowing wwhat you can do t appease it.    The way im looking at it now UCSD burn unit used some strong stuff to save my life, even though im against pills all together if i need some to be normal until my system is ready so be it.  I havent been sleeping well and the trach should come out tomorrow I may accept the ambien to get a goodnights sleep tonight.   I am one day at a time and things are still looking good for release by weekend.   Well enough for now.  Thanks to Everryone.
 
 LOVE PJ   

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, PJ... you are a tough individual. This is Sean Lynn from the Navy and I just found out about your accident. I wanted to send tons of Love and Positivity your way! It looks as if your progress has been great. I always knew you to be an extremely strong person and things haven't changed. I am sure you are swamped with things to do, but I'll leave contact info anyway. Take care Brother, my prayers are with you.

Sean Lynn
ini_seek@hotmail.com

The Boni Family said...

Hi PieEye!!!

I totally understand one day at a time. There is nothing wrong with taking what is available to help you until your 100%. It will make the journey that much better and quicker. We love you so much and you are amazing!!! The kids and Jason send their love. Chris said you have been asking about Dani and I will talk to Lynette and give her an update. She is doing well ( I would say fantastic but do not want to jinx it). Keep up the wonderful work and cooperate so your out of there as quick as can be. Your such a fighter.

Kelli

Heather Holmes said...

Hey Peej!

I am sorry that you had a rough night last night. I can only imagine what you are going through. I am SO PROUD of you and all you are doing to stay on top of this. You are awesome! Know that we are here for you if you need anything. Call anytime... middle of the night, whatever! There isn't much that we can do from here, and I am getting anxious to get back out there to you. I admire your courage and your willingness to fight!

Love and Miss you,
Heather

Jen Memmott said...

PJ,

You are the most courageous man I have ever met!

Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hello PJ, I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world. You are a lucky man to have all the support of your family and friends.

Darrel Lopez
lopwzd1587@yahoo.com