Saturday, December 9, 2006

The Dawning of a New Era...

I talked to my Dad this morning, and he said that PJ had a great night. He is doing well on the new ventilator settings so that is great to hear. So as they slowly get him adjusted to the new settings, then I assume they will slowly lift the Ativan to allow him to be more awake as we go. He is still kind of in and out now that they put him on the Ativan, which I think is good. We need to see if he will tolerate the ventilator before we just wake him up. I will be up there in an hour or so to see him as well.

Heather, PJ's sister, arrives today as well. She will be staying out for the next couple of weeks to keep an eye on him and let him know that everyone loves him. That is all for now, more when I return from the hospital.

Remember, hug your loved ones and tell them you love them.

Chris

1 comment:

The Boni Family said...

Words can not say how I am feeling but I CAN NOT wait to tell Pie Eye all about it. You guys are doing awesome and continue the good work.

Jason, Kelli, Gabe, Ethan, and Miss Dani