Sunday, November 26, 2006

11/26 From Lynette

Hello everyone.

Lynette is a very good friend of PJ's who is out there with him right now. She sent me this email giving the daily update....

Hi Heather,


Just talked to you and here is how Peej is doing:I spent an hour and a half with PJ, he looks good. According to his nurse he is still battling strep, staph and is still somewhat septic but that is par for the course with his injuries.

His temp is down a little bit (but still there) but not concerning at this point.
His O2 assistance is down a little more to 45% that is good news!! His bodily functions are all working normally which is good news too!! We tell him of all the well wishes and thoughts that are sent his way from family and friends. His blood pressure was great while I was there holding steady and 153/70. They said he should be out of his "space ship looking" bed in the next couple days. They say whatever good it was going to do, it will do in the first 5 days and then not be so productive.

Steve will go this afternoon to see him, harass him and tell him to hurry up and get better. I will resume a constant vigil of harassment starting tomorrow!

Have a great day,
Lynette

4 comments:

The Boni Family said...

Big Guy and Lynette,

Tell him (Call him Pie Eye) he better get his butt in gear and start fighting harder or "Aunt" Kelli is coming there to tell him about it!!! Gabe and Ethan ask about him all the time. Love and thoughts always!!!!

Kelli, Jason, Gabe, Ethan, and Dani

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I will tell him and believe me I can't wait to call him "Pie Eye" for you! His mom told me about that when they were here. Also, he gave us all Dani's blog here and we have been following here progress for some time. Best wishes to you all and I will certainly, with too much fun, give him your message! - Lynette

Anonymous said...

Heather (and anyone else reading this),

You may not remember me, but I am your Dad's cousin from Phoenix. My mother, Aunt LaVon Ullrich and my brother, Dave and I (and our families) have been praying for PJ. I've also got my church praying for him along with friends and relatives in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Florida, Puerto Rico and even Brazil. Lots of people now know about PJ. I haven't shared the blog website address with them yet, but I can if you don't mind.

Doug & Merri Ullrich and family
Phoenix, Arizona
email: dougandmerri@hotmail.com

Heather Holmes said...

Doug-

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. It's amazing how people come together in times like this. Please feel free to share the blog with whomever is praying with PJ. They will soon learn that PJ is a fighter and will make it through this.

The power of prayer is amazing. Thank you again for being part of this. It's good to hear from you..

Heather